Dental care of dogs and cats is crucial to their quality of life. Dental disease is much more than just a problem in the mouth. It can lead to more serious health conditions, including heart, lung and kidney disease. Just as with humans, dental health is vital for the general health of your pet.
VSH offers a variety of veterinary dental services for pets at our locations in San Diego and North County, including:
- Endodontics - Root canals, vital pulpotomies
- Restorative (fillings) - Cavities, enamel hypoplasia, crowns
- Orthodontic - Interceptive correction, appliance correction (not in show dogs)
- Periodontic - Deep pocket surgeries, periodontal splinting, dental prophylaxis (cleaning)
- Diagnostic- Dental/oral/nasal radiology
- Oral surgery - Fracture repair, luxated teeth, tumor removal, difficult extractions
Veterinary Dental Care by a Skilled Specialist
Our dental care is provided by Dr. Brook Niemic, a Board-Certified Specialist in Veterinary Dentistry, who has provided veterinary dental services to pets in Southern California for more than 10 years. Please read his biography below or visit Southern California Veterinary Dental Specialties to read more about our skilled dental specialist.
Questions about our specialty veterinary services and care? Please call our San Diego or North County locations at the numbers above, send us an email or read our blog for news and updates. General veterinarians can also request a consultation for their patients in need of dental treatment!